SMCI is a network organisation, which operates nationally and internationally. Our senior consultants are active in large and medium sized organizations in manufacturing, services and public sector. The working method of SMCI means that we place high demands on our employees. We are always interested in professionals, including self-employed and interim managers, who:
Have a HBO + or academic education:
- at least ten years experience in guiding and implementing change processes
- have held line responsibility in a management position
- results-oriented, and ‘ hands-on ‘
- can work at all levels in an organization
- understand what it means for people to be part of a change process.
Do you meet this profile and are you interested to work for SMCI? Then we invite you to send a mail with motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. During an interview we will discuss what options there are within SMCI and whether your personality and experience will fit with our activities.